Friday, February 25, 2011

Week 8 - a waiting game...

So, I printed my five copies last Friday teatime and bound them this Monday, so that's that! The predicted sense of  relief hasn't happened; instead the feeling of impending doom is worse because I can't edit or amend the philosophical and methodological gaps and weaknesses.

I've also worked on a couple of the paid research case studies, sorted out my huge stack of papers again, returned 8 books to the library and considered my data analysis approaches by reading a few things and making some notes that can inform the relevant thesis chapter.

Next week I'll just carry on, and next Wednesday at 2pm, I need to stay calm, think carefully and answer the questions asked.

Meanwhile, in the real world, spring feels as if it's on its way and the dog is limping - poor old boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment